fsi Index du Forum
fsi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

South Africa's Steven Pienaar retires from football

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fsi Index du Forum -> fsi -> bienvenue
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 06:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: South Africa's Steven Pienaar retires from football Répondre en citant

The Former Bafana Bafana captain confirmed the news on Wednesday. "Today I am announcing my retirement from ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด football. I just want to say thanks to my mum and my family and all the clubs that I have played for and the supporters off course how can I forget you", he said. "Thank you for the love throughout my career". The 35-year-old, who made more than 60 appearances for South Africa, is one of the country's all time great ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด football exports. He had a successful career in the English Premier League, most notably with Everton and Sunderland. He also played for Dutch side Ajax and Borussia Dortmund in Germany. He won two league titles with Ajax Amsterdam and made a total 150 appearances for Everton. He had ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด most recently been playing for Bidvest Wits in his home country. Pienaar represented the Bafana Bafana at two World Cups; in 2002 and in 2010 on home soil. Some of his former clubs have been paying tribute to Pienaar on social media. "Thanks for your service to Ajax. We loved your smile, dancing and great way of playing football! You are always welcome in Amsterdam, Steven!", Ajax Amsterdam said.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Mar - 06:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   bienvenue
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange